I chose to simply repost a portion of my latest newsletter. I have some questions I would love you to answer! So please reply with an email to me or a comment on this post because I really want to hear from you!
Are you resisting writing?
I am. I’m cleaning drawers and organizing which, while good for my household, is not good for my writing. I am avoiding.
Here is why we avoid: We are stuck.
Why are we stuck?
- This subject matter is tough to deal with (This. Is. Me.)
2. We are scared of success. Success may be monetary or it may be merely about completing a story.
3. We are scared to fail.
My subject matter is tough—it is me—it is my spiritual journey through my life and especially through cancer. I need to dig deep and get into it again. I don’t want to. I also don’t want to resist writing, BUT (and this is a big but) I want to help people with my story, so I have to do it. I really prefer writing children’s books!
The way to get unstuck? Write. The way to deal with fear of success? Write. It really is that simple.
As I get back to writing I have a request…
I need two things from you…I would love it if you could hit reply and answer three questions:
- Do you read my weekly blog?
- Do you want more writing, personal life skills, or books I have read?
- Do you have other subjects you wish I would cover?
That is it. It you didn’t know I had a newsletter please subscribe–under the for writers tab and you will get some handy exercises and then the monthly news. or here: https://angeliquelamour.com/25-questions